torsdag 24. mai 2012

IF; Sight

This week's topic is "Sight" suggested by Emily Dimov-Gottshall (http://galleryedge.blogspot.com/).

For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Last Friday afternoon I was in a studio with three of my students making a short video in English about their student company called Axilium ub. They were so tired in the end, lolling, giggling and missing the words and so on -  I had to take control telling them to be focused.
The day after we watched the edited version, and every shot was perfect. Then I looked at Tina, and I saw stars in her eyes. She finally had made her part without any mistake!
The sight of these stars made me proud on her behalf...






Their video will be presented on you tube within a short time!








This is what I experienced, confirmed on teacher's seminar May 31th!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Mysterious Lady, how are you?

    i am here now, haha thanks for your kind words, they make me smile ^___^
    you are so very funny with your promise to start joining IF again :DDDD hahaha you don't have to do that but yes i am very happy to see you drawing again! Oh look, her eyes are glowing just like the stars! ♥

    I MISS YOUUUU!!!!

    xxoo

    Mita

    SvarSlett
  2. oh i forgot!
    there was something wrong with my blogger account this morning, i think it was some bug or i dont know, it keeps saying "You have followed this URL, but we couldn't find a feed for it. Please check that the URL is correct", so let me just re-follow your blog again if thats okay!!!

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.